Attending Your Workshop
Thank you for registering for your professional development workshop! Below is important information for attending your workshop. Please review and contact us if you have questions.
- Finding Your Workshop Date, Time, & Details
- Accessing Online Workshops & Webinars
- Cancellation Policy
- Weather Policy
- Your Course Description
Finding Your Workshop Date, Time, & Details
Upon payment of your workshop, a confirmation email was sent to your inbox. Refer back to this message to find the name and date of your workshop. Below is an outline of start times:
Full-Day: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Half-Day, Morning: 9:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Half-Day, Afternoon: 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
A listing of our workshops is below if you’d like to review the course description.
Find the location of your workshop in your confirmation email and use the links below for a Google map to navigate to your destination.
Accessing Online Workshops & Webinars
If you purchased an online workshop or webinar, you will receive a separate email with access information prior to the session.
If you sign up for a workshop and are unable to attend, contact us 14 business days before the workshop. You may either transfer your registration to a friend or colleague, or receive a voucher code to attend a future session. Unfortunately, we do not issue refunds. Please see our full policy for additional details.
Granite State College will reschedule workshops that are cancelled due to weather. The designated public media source for Granite State College cancellation information is WMUR TV and its website. Please see our full policy for additional details.
Your Course Description
Upon payment of your workshop, a confirmation email was sent to your inbox. Refer back to this message to find the name, date, and time of your workshop.
- Active Listening Across the Organization
- Adult Learning: Key to Successful Employee Training
- Conducting Difficult Performance Conversation
- Communication Skills: Listening and Feedback
- Connecting Strategic Vision to Implementation
- Effective Team Building
- Foundations of Leadership
- Managing a Project for Success
- Managing and Motivating Multiple Generations
- Planning and Conducting Effective Meetings
- Problem Solving and Conflict Management
- Providing Extraordinary Customer Service
- Respectful Workplaces & Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Sharpening Negotiating Skills
- Supervisor's Leadership Toolbox
- Workplace Communication: Tips to Improve Your Writing Skills
- Writing Well - Articulate for Clear Understanding