Foundations of Leadership
The Foundations of Leadership Program focuses on developing high potential staff who have recently moved into Leadership roles or aspire to become leaders. The program provides a structured three- day development program. Topics include leadership fundamentals, effective communication in the workplace, and conflict resolution.
Day One: Foundations of Leadership
- Identify your leadership style
- Create productivity and build morale
- Learn what effective leadership is and is not
- Develop a personal action plan to improve your leadership skills
Day Two: Effective Communication
- Understand how to effectively communicate as a supervisor
- Learn to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Explore tools to help you set and communicate performance expectations.
- Gain techniques for giving constructive feedback without deflating moral
- Be able to manage and encourage collective collaboration
Day Three: Learn how to Confidently Handle Conflicts
- Understand how to motivate your staff
- Avoid the problems that come with supervising your friends
- Learn how to manage conflict situations pro-actively
- Build confidence in holding difficult conversations
$199 per day
Who Should Attend?
High-potential personnel who will or have moved into leadership roles or aspire to become leaders.