Registration & Cancellation Policies
We partner with businesses around New Hampshire and offer discounts on professional development workshops. Ask your employer before registering to find out about a Granite State College discount for members and employees.
If you plan on registering more than three attendees, please call 603-513-1144 or email us to find out about our Group Discount Rates.
Granite State College Learning Solutions accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Businesses can also choose to be invoiced if they are sending more than three attendees, please call 603-513-1144 to request an invoice.
Registration Cancellations and Refunds
If you need to cancel your registration for a workshop, call 603-513-1144.
- If you cancel your registration at least 10 full business days prior to the workshop, you may receive a full refund.
- If you cancel less than three full business days before the workshop begins, or do not attend, you are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- You can transfer your registration to another individual or receive a voucher code for a future workshop three full business days prior to your workshop.
In the event that the workshop is cancelled, we will notify participants via the email address supplied at registration.
- In case of a campus closure, the date of the workshop will be rescheduled. There will be no refunds issued, however if you cannot attend the new date of the workshop you can transfer your registration to another individual.
- We will notify participants via email by 6 a.m. the morning of the workshop if the decision has been made to cancel or reschedule a course.
- Attendees are personally responsible for their own safety and must exercise good judgment when making traveling choices in winter weather. The College advises them not to travel if they believe they are putting themselves in harm's way.